Monday, April 1, 2013

One Month of Nonstop Blogging Fun


Once again I’m taking a stab at the "@" Ultimate Blogging Challenge – posting one article per day for the next 30 days. Truth be told I am yet to complete a full month with work and family obligations getting in the way. However, this time around I intend to get to the finish line.
 /

The group of people who normally participate are a sharing group who try to motivate each other. I am hoping to use this support as my motivation to post to my blogs at least once per day every day. The focus of my blogging for April will be on my blogs for Superior Web Content and Jamaica For Visitors.

During the times that I have participated in the Challenge I have found that I was inspired to write and the topics just came. Of note is that my traffic also increases during this time, as does my workload as new clients find me due to my increased blogging activities.

You can read more about this adventure by visiting the website. You will find an interesting mix of writers and diverse subjects being covered in the blogs. I know that I have formed friendships as well as grow as a writer and freelancer from this interaction. Whatever your reason for blogging, this is the perfect opportunity to help you achieve your goal.

It is not too late to join the Ultimate Blogging Challenge.  I would love to see you there.